MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to announce that my blog has moved to my fancy new website ElizabethNwansi.com. My journey as a photographer has been a huge blessing and grown to a level where I felt that joining that with this blog was necessary. 

On my new blog you will find within the next few weeks the look will change a lot. This is because behind the scenes I'm working like a madwoman with my host to work out all the kinks. While this is being done, I didn't want to stop blogging so prepare to see fun new graphics and menus for awhile! You will still see me talking about my girls and #momlife in general. You will also see my client sessions and wedding photography. 

I'm so excited for this new journey and I can't wait to see where it takes me. Thank you so much to all that have followed me this far and I can't wait to show you what's coming up!


xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment