UPPER BODY WORKOUT

Friday, October 17, 2014

Fitness is really important to me for obvious reasons but also because it just makes me feel better. It gives me more energy, I feel more confident, I'm doing something for myself and I can be alone in my thought for 1.5 hours.

I am currently on my second month of consistently working out. The first month I started with three days a week. This month I upped it to four. And I switch up from core and leg/butt days  to core/back/arm days. I also do 12 minutes of cardio before my workout and 12 minutes of cardio when I'm finished.

Since today was an arm day I wanted to share with you a typical workout for me and some pictures to help you out.

12 Minutes Cardio: 1 minute warm-up, 11 minute jog
Stretch
Abs/Core
Arm/Back: 10 reps and 3 sets of opposite arm superman
image via ourbodybook

Arm/Back: 10 reps and 3 sets of opposite arm extensions
image via popsugar

Core/Back/Arm: 1 minute, 3 sets of plank rows
image via popsugar

Core/Arm/Legs: 10 Reps 3 sets of 5lbs of bosu ball shoulder press
Core/Arms/Legs: 10 reps 3 sets of 5lbs of bicep curl on bosu ball
image via women's fitness

Core/Arms/Back: 10 reps 3 sets of seated row
image via womens fitness

12 minutes cardio: 11 minute elliptical, 1 minute cooldown

And that my friends is one of my arm workouts that I do. But always make sure to switch up your exercises to keep your body guessing. The reason you plateau is due to doing the same things repeatedly. Switch up your cardio workouts and also your strength training.


No comments:

Post a Comment