HEALTH CHALLENGE: WEEK 1

Monday, August 11, 2014

Yesterday after weeks of being put on rest (no activity) I was getting antsy just sitting around with all this extra flab. By sitting around I mean I can't work out, walk too much, do any body weights...nada. Running a few errands is the extent of my allowable actions.

And as frustrating as that is I finally realized I'm not totally helpless to still reaching my goal of getting my weight down. I still have control over my diet. I recruited my hubby to create a buddy program that keeps us accountable for our eating. Yesterday being our first day was extremely difficult, we kept complaining.

But sticking to it gets easier...and easier...and easier.

Below I've shared constant tricks and tips that have worked for me. These are tried and true and used consistently they will shred lbs off. KEY WORD: Consistency.

And so the challenge is back. But with no physical activity I have to be realistic about my goals. So my goal this week is to lose 2 lbs.

Starting weight: 154

TIPS FOR ANYONE JOINING THIS WEEK:

- Drink a glass of hot water and lemon in the morning
- Eat like a queen for breakfast, princess for lunch, and peasant for dinner
- Don't eat your heavy carbs at dinner, try to stick to soups, salads...anything light
- Don't eat anything after dinner
- Always eat breakfast
- Meal plan

MEAL PLAN FOR THIS WEEK:
(This is for M, T, W only as we are going on vacation)

Bfast M, T, W - Homemade pesto, egg, parmesan burrito
Lunch M, T, W - Brown rice, stir fried veggies, chicken
Dinner M, T, W - Salad, chicken
Snacks - Grapes, Fiber One Bars, Greek Yogurt, Veggie Shake

If anyone wants to join with me please do comment below and also if you've already started then I really need your comments below to keep me motivated!



No comments:

Post a Comment