BOYFRIEND JEANS & BOW BLOUSE

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Yesterday I wore this outfit to spend the day with my family starting at the library. They do awesome free events for kids, this particular one was a baby/toddler story time. Call your local library, they should have a scheduled or you. They sing, play games and have the kids participate. My favorite part is having Penelope interact with other kids since she's not in daycare.

My husband surprised me with taking a day off before his trip to Vegas so he got to see my much talked about library time. After we went and had lunch at a yummy organic place in Berkeley and then walked around and did some window shopping in Walnut Creek.

These pants are one of my favorite, boyfriend denim that isn't too baggy and tapered just right. This blouse I've had for ions and still love. I got a bunch of strange looks for wearing heels at the kid event, but I say if your comfortable and you feel great....who cares?


No comments:

Post a Comment