FITNESS CHALLENGE

Thursday, May 15, 2014

It's time to get funky...what what! I don't know about you but I work better at achieving things when I challenge myself, public displays of failure help a lot too. This is a month challenge where I'm giving myself one month to lose 10 lbs.

That might be a bit excessive at first glance to some but here's the background story. Before I got pregnant I weighed the least I've ever weighed since Freshman year in high school. I now weigh the most I ever have in my entire life, save for actual pregnancy. So I happen to know that when you are much heavier then your body is used to, those first ten lbs go a lot easier then say the last ten lbs.

I currently weigh 158 and my goal by June 15th is to get down to 148. Admittedly, I'm a little stumped since I basically eat grass everyday and I'm pretty active. I've also recently joined the Bar Method with my sis which I happen to love as well. So public humiliation seemed the right thing to kick my ass even further to reach my goal.

And now the why. I feel sluggish, and it's not because I'm tired but just because of the extra weight. I work in fashion, and I'd like to wear fashionable clothes to blog about. I'd like to get my confidence back. I've haven't worn a bikini happily since I was like....Two. And finally, I'm having more kids, but I would like to be at what I feel is my best before I get pregnant again.

In a week, I will check in with a pic of the scale. Also, I'd love if other people joined the challenge with me. Stay tuned my friends!


158lbs - MAY 15th





No comments:

Post a Comment